We are leaders in the agricultural commodity inspection business with a history of more than 100 years.
Our inspectors are highly qualified for the control of grains, by-products and oils. We have a regional training program through which all our inspectors are trained by the same people in order to unify criteria and offer our clients the same quality of service in different countries. With annual training and follow-up programs, we manage to be the most reliable company.
At Control Union we understand that our obligation is not only to determine the quality of a product, since our vision goes further, and we focus on providing our clients with a differentiated service in which we constantly work to mitigate possible problems.
Thanks to our highly qualified and experienced team of inspectors located in all ports and our 24x7 operations team that is in permanent contact with the terminals, we are prepared to respond to the needs of our clients.
We seek to be an essential support for our clients before, during and after each operation, providing support to their execution departments in the following activities:
- Issuance of the certificate.*
- Management and custody of documents.
- Issuance of B/Ls.
- Advice on contracts.
- Advice on quality parameters for the evaluation of new operations.
- Search for information in the destination countries.
- Courses on operations and execution.
- Consular legalizations.
* We issue certificates both in Chile and in any of our 80 offices around the world.